Skip to content
|I, Neelkanti Patekar, am a ceramic sculptor from Mumbai, India. A ‘Self Taught’ one. It came very naturally to me. I began working in Dec. 2012, & continued working till date…
SOLO EXHIBITION :
- Coming Alive 2016
- At Consulate General of India, New York. : A solo exhibition from 17th Mar. to 28th Mar 2016
- Group Exhibitions
- Nehru Center Art Gallery’s ART FUSION SHOW, June 2014
- Nehru Center Art Gallery’s CHATAK 2014, From 05th July 2014 till 12th July 2014
- RDD Neroy Gallery, 27th to 31st Jan. 2015
- ‘Rolling Stone’ in prestigious ‘Jehangir Art Gallery’, Mumbai, India from 31st March to 6th April 2015
- ‘Touch the Sculpture’ exhibition for Visually impaired to appreciate art. Monmouth Museum, New Jersey, from 28th June till 6th Sept. 2015.
- Studio 26, East Village, Manhattan, NYC from 1st July till 12th July 2015
- 'Portraits Exhibition' Monmouth Museum, New Jersey, from 18th Sept till 1st Nov. 2015.
- Amalgamation 2Cymroza Art gallery. 23rd March till 25th March, 2017.
- 2015 Prafulla Dahanukar Art Foundation award for my work
- ‘WAR HUNGER’
- Participated in
- Participated In India Art Fair 2014.
- ART EXPO NEW YORK 2015
- ASIAMANIA 2015, Seoul, Korea
- SELECT NYC Art fair 2015 during Frieze Art Week New York
- ART EXPO NEW YORK 2017
Copyright © 2020 3H Art Space , Manage & maintain By Dndmark
error: Content is protected !!