From humble beginnings in 1964, the House of Todywallas' has grown to become one of India's largest numismatic firms and the country's first and largest numismatic auction house.
The firm is instrumental in establishing market trends, and it has been our continuous endeavor to create value and interest in the hobby.
Team Todywalla is headed by Mr. Farokh S. Todywalla, a pioneer in the field, who is very much a prominent part of the global Indian numismatic scenario and is actively involved with many national and international associations. Some of his noteworthy accomplishments and affiliations are:
- Founder and Convener of the "S. M. Shukla Memorial Coin Day" popularly called the "Bombay Coin Fair", regarded as the country's largest Numismatic Trade fair.
- President of the Mumbai Coin Society.
- Committee member of the Gujarat Coin Society.
- Life Member Numismatic Society of India, BHU.
- Advisor to the Dinesh Modi Numismatic Institute and Museum, Mumbai.
- The immediate past secretary, South Asia region, of the Oriental Numismatic Society, London.
- Member, American Numismatic Association.
- Member, International Banknote Society, London.
- Member, Orders & Medals Research Society, London.
More importantly, Mr. Todywalla has acted in an advisory capacity to many famous collections and enjoys an impeccable reputation in the numismatic field.
Mr. Todywalla is backed by a dedicated team of professionals from diverse fields, integral to the firm.
Malcolm and Kaizad represent the new generation in the business and Malcolm is instrumental in spearheading many of the firm's successes.