CASABLANCA BIENNALE BIENNALE INTERNATIONALE DE CASABLANCA
Initiated in 2012, Casablanca Biennale aims to create an intercultural dialogue between Moroccan artists, African artists, and the international scene.
It is an open platform for both contemporary artistic practices and reflection on topics ranging from creative to social issues.
The Casablanca Biennale aims to:
– open Moroccan artistic practice to other artistic scenes, to open the dialogue between artists of all nationalities and generations;
– develop a national and international cultural tourism through the setting up of an event benefiting from a program as rich as varied in the presence of artists;
– make Moroccan visual artists known to the international press and to foreign visitors;
– show the diversity of current artistic practice through the participation of quality artists;
– highlight the cultural richness of the city of Casablanca.
The latest update by 3h art space
[wpb-product-slider items="4" items_desktop_small="3" items_tablet="2" items_mobile="1"]